Here at Viivo, we know that some of you are still hesitant about using the Cloud to store and backup your personal and work data. We know that breakthroughs in technology can be scary, but that is why we are here--to put your fears at ease, and leave you free to Cloud in Confidence. We don't want you left in the new technology dust, so here are 5 reasons why you should be in the Cloud. . .
- In the Cloud, you have virtually unlimited space. At Viivo, we know those times of frustration you've had when your computer's hard drive is getting full. Going through files, deciding which ones to keep on your computer, and which ones to back up. With the Cloud, you never have to choose. Whether you are a small business owner, the CEO of a blossoming tech firm, or using the Cloud for personal reasons, the Cloud can store all of your files.
- The Cloud keeps your files organized. How many times have you sorted through emails looking for a file that was sent to you? No more. With the Cloud, your friends, co-workers, and business partners can easily upload files to the Cloud where you will easily be able to find them--every time.
- You, and your employees, have access to files 24/7. We've all had those times when we've woken up to an urgent email, but the files you need are on your work computer. That doesn't matter, you'll be able to access your files from your computer at home too--and now thanks to Viivo's iPhone and Android app, you can access it on your phone as well.
- The Cloud is a great backup for your files. Even if you have everything on your computer, and an external hard drive, it never hurts to have that extra protection when the worst happens.
- Because we always have your back. At Viivo nothing matters to us more than securing your data so that you can Cloud in Confidence. You never have to worry about your files when you have Viivo on your side.
Remember, the Cloud is a great tool--but only if you are keeping it secure.